Security – Speed – Convenience
Now you can close from the safety of your own home with our Remote Closing Services!
With our remote closing process, our attorneys can now provide both legal representation and title insurance and offer you with more ways to complete your real estate transaction. We use the latest easy-to-use technology in our closings so you can be confident that your closing is 100% secure and all paperwork is properly signed and funds dispersed accordingly.
What you can expect at a Remote Closing:
- We will prepare the required documents and email them or upload them to an online portal
- We will verify your personal information and identification by video conferencing technology
- Buyers & Sellers will e-sign documents electronically
- Our notary will use audio and video conferencing technology to notarize the signers electronic signature on electronic documents
*Some exclusions may apply
Benefits of Remote Closings
The digital marketplace offers many benefits for lenders and borrowers alike, including:
- Easier document processing & handling
- Eco-Friendly – less paper waste
- Reduced risk of missing signatures or incorrect paperwork
- Quicker processing times
- Better Compliance with local and state laws & regulations